English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Step Into Teaching is looking to support a a modern, inclusive and ambitious Secondary school in Hastings. This is a school looking for the right graduate to add to their team with the potential to launch a career in teaching in the subsequent years.
As an English Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be supporting the teaching of English in groups and on a 1:1 basis. You will be mentored and coached by the team to allow you to grow your skillset in teaching.
The Successful Graduate will:
- Hold/Predicted a degree in English (or similar) with a 2:2 or above
- Be able to build positive relationships with children from a variety of backgrounds
- Have a desire to develop students to reach their potential
- Be approachable and highly organised
- Use initiative to support students in groups and as individuals
- Secondary School in Hastings
- Full time hours – Monday – Friday
- Salary of £410 - £450 Per Week
- Will cover the school year September 2023 – July 2024
- A realistic pathway to becoming a teacher through this trust's teacher training
An exceptional opportunity to gain classroom experience. If you have been considering a career in teaching this is an opportunity not to be missed as this opportunity has potential to grow your career in teaching.
How to apply
Click 'Apply' below to indicate your interest and import your CV to Luke @ Step into teaching
***Step into Teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure and Barring Service check***
Hastings, East Sussex
£19,032 - £22,100 Pro-rata - Term Time Only
Monday 30th October
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.