Graduate Teaching Assistant
Step Into Teaching have partnered with an excellent Secondary Schools across Bristol, who are seeking graduate Teaching Assistants to help support their students across KS3 & KS4.
- Schools based in Bristol
- Secondary Schools
- £19,032 - £22,100 per annum - pro rota - term time only
- Full time role (Monday - Friday)
- ASAP Start - for the remainder of the academic year
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a degree (2:2 or above)
- Be passionate about working with students and making a difference in their lives.
- Be passionate about your subject and working with you people
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- Have strong communication skills
- Be reflective & creative within the classroom
- Be able to build strong working relationships with children with various needs
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Planning intervention lessons
- Lead both small groups and 1:1 outside the classroom to ensure students are getting the support they need
- Work alongside the classroom teacher to be extra support within the classroom
If you would like to become a Teaching Assistant and possibly start your teacher training with this wonderful school and you meet the above criteria, then apply today!
How to apply:
Click 'Apply' and email your CV to @ Step Into Teaching. This role requires a DBS check.
*Step into teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barring service check*
19,032 - 22,100
Sunday 17th December
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.