Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
Have you recently graduated? Or are you still in part time or further studies?
Are you thinking about teaching in the future?
- Step Into Teaching are working with a successful Secondary school with a passion for learning
- Full time role Monday to Friday
- Starts ASAP 2023 – Term time only - until July 2023
- £19,962 - £22,100 Pro Rata Term Time only
Step Into Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Teaching & Learning Support Assistant to join a high achieving school. The role of a Teaching & Learning Support Assistant is to aid the Teacher in delivering curriculum to the class and support the pupils in their understanding of teacher led learning activities.
The successful Graduate must:
- Hold a 2:2 or above
- Can follow teacher instructions but also show initiative
- Has a grasp of basic mathematics ad literacy skills
- Are forward thinking and a desire to work with children
- Good sense of humour and is approachable
- Empathetic, creative and reliable
Does this sound like you?
An enthusiastic member of staff who will work to nurture the aspirations of children and ensure they have the best education possible.
- To work alongside teachers offering support to small groups of students. As well as group work.
- You will be supporting the classroom teacher in managing behaviour and working towards more positive outcomes for pupils
- You will need to have the ability to build rapport with students, staff and parents.
- To work with and support students eligible for Pupil Premium funding helping them to achieve their full potential
Do you have an area of interest or expertise which can make a positive impact on children's learning?
Step Into Teaching would like to hear from you today!
How to apply:
Click 'Apply' and email your CV to James @ Step into Teaching. This role requires a DBS check.
***Step into teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barring service check***
£19,962 - £22,100 per annum - pro rata - term time only
Sunday 29th October
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.