Health and Social Graduate Teaching Assistant
Healthcare Graduate Teaching Assistant- ASAP Start
Do you have a passion for Healthcare?
Step Into Teaching has a fantastic opportunity to help you gain experience before committing to a teacher training programme. We have partnered with a fantastic college in Grays who are looking for the right graduate to support the teaching of Healthcare across the school.
The College is looking for a passionate, warm and friendly graduate to help to inspire and support students.
If you would like to make a difference this is the opportunity for you!
· Great college in The Grays area
· Full Time Role Monday-Friday
· ASAP Start February 2024
· £410-£440 per week
· Your chance to gain real classroom experience.
· Potential for teacher training opportunity offered
The Successful Candidate must:
· Hold a degree in a social science/ health care related subject with a (2:2 or above)
· Graduates with Strong A Levels in social science and health care related subjects will also be considered
· Have good communication skills
· Be flexible, supportive and approachable
· Be passionate and inspire students
· Have a positive can do attitude
Apply below today!
***We aim, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within 5 working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.***
How to Apply
Click Apply below to generate your interest and import your CV to Step Into Teaching or contact Holly on Holly@stepintoteaching.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £410.00-£440.00 per week
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
£21,320.00 - £22,880.00
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.