SEN Teaching Assistant
Step Into Teaching are looking for psychology teaching assistant for a secondary school in Bristol to supporting students with special educational needs.
Working as a teaching assistant could be the perfect platform for you to begin your career in education.
The SEN/Psychology Teaching Assistant Opportunity:
- Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Aspiring educational psychologists/ SEN Teachers
- 1-2-1 & Small Group work & in classroom support
- Secondary school, Bristol
- Full-time role – Monday - Friday
- ASAP- July 2024 (academic year)
- £19,032 - £22,100 per annum - pro rota - term time only
The ideal graduate will:
- Hold a Psychology or related degree (2:2 or above)
- Have strong subject knowledge within English, Maths and Science (GCSE A* - C)
- Be passionate about supporting children with their learning
- Be able to keep students engaged and motivated
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- Have a commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities
- Be prepared to work in a busy, changeable environment where everyone pitches in
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Assisting students with their learning development, on an individual and group basis
- Providing support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities
- Work alongside classroom teachers to be that extra support during lessons
- Have the highest expectation that every student will make sustained academic and personal progress
Does this sound like a role you're interested in? If yes, apply today!
How to apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
Click 'Apply' below to generate your interest and import your CV to James @ Step Into Teaching.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
***Step Into Teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barring service check***
£19,962 - £22,100 per annum - pro rata - term time only
Sunday 17th December
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.