Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an aspiring teaching assistant who wants to make a difference to the lives of Children?
Are you based in Calderdale or the surrounding area and looking for an exciting long-term role?
If so, please read on and click Apply today! Step Into Teaching may have the next role for you!
Job Role as a Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant:
Step into Teaching have partnered with a superb primary school in Calderdale, who are pursuing graduates for this academic year to start ASAP. This wonderful opportunity will provide you with first-hand classroom experience as a teaching assistant.
The Opportunity for the Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-time role (Monday to Friday)
- £450 - £470 weekly
- Chance to gain classroom experience and build your experience
- Work with children from a variety of backgrounds
The successful Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant must:
- Have a degree grade (2:2 or above)
- Be passionate about supporting children with their learning
- The ability to keep children engaged and motivated
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and confident
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Have strong communication skills
- 1:1 and small groups
- A commitment to helping children reach their full potential
You will be working with classroom teachers across KS2 to help support children's learning in addition to providing a safe and inclusive environment where all children's needs are established and valued.
How to apply:
Click 'Apply' or email your CV to Puya@StepIntoTeaching.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £450 - £470 per week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Education: Bachelor's (required)
- Work Location: In person
***Step Into Teaching is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure and Baring Service check***
***We aim, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.***
£23,400 - £24,700
How to apply
Fill in your details below, including your CV and covering letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.